I & E Technician
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Job type: Full-time
• This is a full-time position (minimum 84 hours/week), day and night shifts are available.
• This position will work a 14 on 14 off schedule
• Installation, troubleshooting, commissioning and programing of ROC 800 series systems
• Calibration of instruments and valve positioners
• Plan and execute system shutdowns in support of module or factory upgrades
• Participate in design reviews for proposed system upgrades and provide input on system sustainability
• Provide inputs and proposals on improving automation and control at the facilities.
• Must be familiar with Cygnet software
• Must have experience with ROC 800, Allen Bradley systems
• Must have experience with PLC system programming, trouble shooting and commissioning.
• Must have experience processing gas flow measure, installing and commissioning system
• Experienced in troubleshooting and debugging of Programmable Logic Controllers and HMI.
• Handle modern instrumentation and control equipment such as transmitters, automatic valves, analyzers, sensors.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and maintain positive attitude and good organizational skills.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks or projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Attention to detail and team player
• Total Flow experience preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Job Demands:
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to life, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Ability to operate in adverse outdoor weather conditions
• Two (2) Year Technical School Degree (Preferred)
• Three (3) to Five (5) or more years of relevant experience