Production A Operator
Location: Trinity Bay/Anahuac, TX
Job type: Full-time
ES&H Production Group is a division of ES&H (Environmental Safety and Health Consulting Services). Specifically, we are an oilfield labor and consulting company offering high quality services at modest prices. We consider ourselves partners with our customers, our employees, our community, and our environment. We strive for growth and profitability without compromising the relationships and values that we hold dear. For more about our company, please go to www.esandh.com
ES&H Production Group, provides offshore and inland production personnel (operators, mechanics, I&E technicians and safety consultants) throughout the Gulf of Mexico and the United States. Our customers include processors, pipelines, and both offshore and inland oil and gas producers.
ES&H Production Group has an immediate need for full-time ‘A ’Operators in the Trinity Bay/Anahuac, Texas region to work a 7x7 schedule. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits to hired candidates. Lodging and per diem will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, dependable, and team oriented.
- The ability to perform daily functions to ensure safe practices and environment which are compliant with governmental agencies.
- The ability to test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment with limited supervision.
- Maintain customer and government agencies required paperwork, maintenance records, production reports, platform testing records, manifests, etc.
- Can operate and maintain most rotating equipment such as compressors, generators, platform cranes, pumps, winches, etc. in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations with little supervision.
- Monitor control panels, shutdown devices, liquid levels, flow rates, temperatures, etc. to keep them within the designed operating ranges.
- May be required to travel to worksite via marine or helicopter transport.
- The ability to calculate chemical treating rates and adjust according to recommendations.
Verify emergency equipment & systems are in good operating condition.
Promote good housekeeping practices on platform.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with pneumatic panels and devices.
- Experience with Diesel & Natural Gas Generators / High & Low Speed Compressors along with other rotating equipment. (Glycol Dehydration Systems & Draft Burner Units)
- Experience with 3 Phase Separation, Heat Treaters, Skimmers, Sumps, Flotation Cells and other production equipment.
- Organization skills to maintain platform
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- Candidate must be able to operate 25’-40’ marine vessels. No captains license required.
- Crane Rigging
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Gulf
- Safe Land
- T2 Certification