- Positions Available – Lead Operator, A Operator, B Operator.
- 7 & 7 or 14 & 14 schedule, depending on the job location.
- Crew change day and location vary along the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Texas.
- Full-time position; day and/or night shifts available.
- 2-10 years of offshore production operator experience that is equivalent to the operations position you’re applying for.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Required to travel to the worksite via vessel or helicopter transport.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Perform and maintain client and regulatory agency required paperwork- safety meetings, maintenance records, production reports, platform testing records, manifests, emergency procedures, etc.
- Operate, monitor, maintain, inspect, and/or repair most processing equipment, safety devices, rotating equipment, etc. found on the facility.
- Monitor control panels, shutdown devices, liquid levels, flow rates, temperatures, etc. to keep them within the designed operating ranges.
- Operate safety equipment in accordance with BSEE and USCG regulations.
- Promote safety and good housekeeping practices.
- Crane Rigging
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Gulf
- Safe Land
- T2 Certification
Click to view job descriptions
If the position you’re interested in isn’t listed here, please submit your resume using this form. Please let us know what position(s) you are qualified for and interested in. We’ll maintain a copy of your resume for future employment opportunities.