- 7 & 7 or 14 & 14 schedule, depending on the job location.
- Crew change day and location vary along the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Texas.
- Full-time position; day and/or night shifts available.
- 2+ years of experience working as an electrician on an offshore production platform.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experienced common electrical components found on an offshore production platform.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Required to travel to the worksite via vessel or helicopter transport.
- Must have a working knowledge of oil and gas process equipment and platform operations.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all power generation and distribution equipment- generators and engine controls, switchgears, transformers, etc.
- Maintenance and repair of all platform electrical components.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of general platform equipment such as HVAC system, refrigeration plants, communication systems, and lighting.
- Install new equipment as required, with regards to electrical wiring, fixtures and junction boxes.
- Assist in performing and interpreting power calculations, power factor, insulation tests, and positive relay tests as required.
- Assist with regulatory testing and inspections of the facility.
- Perform and maintain client and regulatory agency required paperwork- safety meetings, maintenance records, manifests, emergency procedures, etc.
- Operate safety equipment in accordance with BSEE and USCG regulations.
- Promote safety and good housekeeping practices.
- Crane Rigging
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Gulf
- Safe Land
- T2 Certification
Click to view job descriptions
If the position you’re interested in isn’t listed here, please submit your resume using this form. Please let us know what position(s) you are qualified for and interested in. We’ll maintain a copy of your resume for future employment opportunities.