- 7 & 7 or 14 & 14 schedule, depending on the job location.
- Crew change day and location vary along the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to Texas.
- Full-time position; day and/or night shifts available.
- 2+ years of experience working as a mechanic on an offshore production platform.
- Experience working with the main manufacturers of rotating equipment found on offshore production facilities.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Required to travel to the worksite via vessel or helicopter transport.
- Must have a working knowledge of oil and gas process equipment and platform operations.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Responsible for efficient operations of all rotating equipment found on the facility- generators, compressors, pumps, cranes, etc. in accordance with the manufacturer specifications.
- Perform general maintenance and minor repairs on offshore mechanical equipment.
- Develop solutions for mechanical processes and technical issues.
- Assist with regulatory testing and inspections of the facility.
- Perform and maintain client and regulatory agency required paperwork- safety meetings, maintenance records, manifests, emergency procedures, etc.
- Operate safety equipment in accordance with BSEE and USCG regulations.
- Promote safety and good housekeeping practices.
- Crane Rigging
- First Aid and CPR
- Safe Gulf
- Safe Land
- T2 Certification
Click to view job descriptions
If the position you’re interested in isn’t listed here, please submit your resume using this form. Please let us know what position(s) you are qualified for and interested in. We’ll maintain a copy of your resume for future employment opportunities.